Solid 14kt Gold
Dimensions: 11/16″ wide by 1 3/8″ high
A 7th-9th century Pictish cross slab discovered in 1861 at St. Thomas Chapel, Halkirk village, county of Caithness, Scotland. This cross is an exquisite example of the use of the Celtic never ending knot, symbolising eternity and the rams horn, symbolising Christ, both often used in early Celtic cross design. The original is now housed in the Thurso Museum, Thurso, Scotland.